Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading large files?

Zeb,

I'm having a bear of a time uploading larger files, anytime I try to push something 2MB or bigger I get an "Upload failed" message. Happens every time I'm afraid. . .

Any thoughts?
    We are programmed to receive, you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave!

Get smaller files

Comment

Originally posted by hoydie17
      Zeb,

I'm having a bear of a time uploading larger files, anytime I try to push something 2MB or bigger I get an "Upload failed" message. Happens every time I'm afraid. . .

Any thoughts?
      I noticed that too. I upgraded PHP on the server and forgot to edit the config files. With the old version of PHP, I had it set to 6 megs. The default for PHP is 2 megs. I'll log into the server in the next few days and edit the config file.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeb
        I noticed that too. I upgraded PHP on the server and forgot to edit the config files. With the old version of PHP, I had it set to 6 megs. The default for PHP is 2 megs. I'll log into the server in the next few days and edit the config file.
        Cool, given my present state (drunker than a skunk) I wanted to make sure that I wasn't losing my mind. :-D

Thanks,
        Sean
        We are programmed to receive, you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave!

Comment

A little everclear eh Sean...LOL
          WTF Over??

Comment

Originally posted by Snake
            A little everclear eh Sean...LOL
            Nope, let's see a bunch of Guinness, Blue Moon, a couple of Buttery Nipples, Red-headed Sluts, a Prairie Fire, and I don't know what the last shot was. . . .

Comment

Working...
            X