• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone having problems with pages loading off kilter

Kinda like this....let us know ....
    Attached Files

Nope, its just your imagination. LOL.

Seriously I have heard a lot of grumbling over links not working correctly. Doubt its related, but worth a mention.
    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Nope nothing like that...sometimes though I might post something and the page appears to stall and not refresh....if I reload though the post is there, so I figure it's a server issue. Bad window rendering is software, local or server I don't know.
      sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Anyone having problems with pages loading off kilter - YardLimits.jpg I get this at the top of the page. Usually have no problems with speed, sometimes post uploads take time to digest.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostrider View Post
          Kinda like this....let us know ....

Yeah, my screen looks like that most of the time when I reply. (Since the rollback / BRCF / NARF banner.)
          Using Firefox version 3.0
          Thanks.
          Last edited by nsrlink; 08-24-2010, 10:41 AM.
          Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Originally posted by nsrlink View Post

Yeah, my screen looks like that most of the time when I reply. (Since the rollback / BRCF / NARF banner.)
            Using Firefox version 3.0
            Thanks.

Comment

Here's 4 screen shots for ya from my prospective.
              yl-capture-01.jpg

yl-capture-02.jpg

yl-capture-03.jpg

yl-capture-04.jpg
              Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

While we're at it, here's a capture from the forum index. Not sure if the "double banner" for the sponsors is supposed to be like that or not.
                yl-capture-05.jpg

Comment

I do see a connection. You guys are using the blue and I still have it on gold with no problems.
                  All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
                    I do see a connection. You guys are using the blue and I still have it on gold with no problems.
                    I'm blue and no problems.

Comment

I am blue and using Camino, no particular rendering problem.
                      sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

OK.... so much for the simple stuff. LOL

Comment

We'll get this resolved. Questions for you who are experiencing incorrect page displays:

Are you using Firefox when this occurs?

If yes, try another browser (IE, Chrome, Avant, etc) and let us know if those same windows display correctly or not in the other browser.

Did those same pages display correctly in another browser, other than Firefox?

If, no, you're not using Firefox when the errors occur, what browser are you using?

When did your page display problems begin?

Was it after just after the attempted YL vBulletin upgrade (2 weeks ago)?

Was it after just after the the addition of the NARF banner (1week ago)?
                          NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

Also, for those experiencing page display problems:

scroll to the bottom of a YardLimits page, on the bottom left is the "Quick Style Chooser."
                            Select the top one entitled "YardLimits."
                            Now, verify and report back here if your pages are still out of kilter or if they are then okay.

It seems to be a coding snafu when the NARF ad was included. Should be an easy fix, once the problem is isolated and verified.
                            NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

Ughh I don't like the gold scheme it's too seventies.....but no problem with blue here.

Comment

Working...
                              X