X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jonnyseeandoh
    started a topic Last pages randomly inaccessible

Last pages randomly inaccessible

On some forum sections at random, I am not able to go to the last page, if I click or directly edit the url bar, the load tries but falls back to the page before the last, for example if you want page 32 you will get 31. So far have noticed only on topics with many pages but it's not exactly repeatable. Has Jelsoft provided a buggy update?

• glock
    replied
    Well today, on my older laptop,mac osx 10.4.11Firefox 3.6.7n it shows 88 pages and 88 is the last page.
    I don't think I've ever changed the default setting here on YL.

Leave a comment:

• BadOrderKing
    replied
    Originally posted by batman View Post
    True, but glock has obviously left it at the default number of posts.
    WELL.... I stand corrected......................................... ........................ again.

Leave a comment:

• batman
    replied
    Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
    Wouldnt that depend on how you have yours set to show results?

I set mine to view 40 posts per page AND to view newest first. So, I get confused when people start refering to "The post above". LOL
    True, but glock has obviously left it at the default number of posts.

Leave a comment:

• BadOrderKing
    replied
    Originally posted by batman View Post
    ??? There's 87 pages on that thread, not 89.
    Wouldnt that depend on how you have yours set to show results?

I set mine to view 40 posts per page AND to view newest first. So, I get confused when people start refering to "The post above". LOL

Leave a comment:

• batman
    replied
    Same results with FireFox 366, Safari and Chrome. No troubles on my end. It's still pointing towards local computer problems versus YL server/software trouble.

Leave a comment:

• batman
    replied
    ??? There's 87 pages on that thread, not 89.

Leave a comment:

• glock
    replied
    OK it's doing tonight, right now on the BNSF conduc Trainee thread,
    Shows 89 pages only goes to 87 and reloads.11:40 pm EST MacOS 10.4.9 firefox 3.6.6
    bottom right corner of my browser window shows activity and as it spun thru addresses I saw facebook in one address and I think cnewell in another, too fast to read

Leave a comment:

• BadOrderKing
    replied
    Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
    See other post for explanation.....
    I saw it. Its now turned to a giant black rectangle. Seems to be something with the path of his movement. Only visible with Safari.

Leave a comment:

• jonnyseeandoh
    replied
    Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
    HOLY MOLY!! Johnny, your little man on the cart appears to be shooting two giant blue lasers as he moves.

OK, something aint right.

On Safari.
    See other post for explanation.....

Leave a comment:

• BadOrderKing
    replied
    HOLY MOLY!! Johnny, your little man on the cart appears to be shooting two giant blue lasers as he moves.

OK, something aint right.

On Safari.

Leave a comment:

• BadOrderKing
    replied
    Maybe, like Firefox, I just had to play around with it. Safari may actually be winning the speed race with me. It still takes forever to load its own pages. Like the screen that shows you 9 popular sites.

Guess I will go back and forth from one to the other and see what it does.

So far, Chrome is the only one that gave me troubles in YL. Except for the missing buttons.

Leave a comment:

• BadOrderKing
    replied
    Is there a Safari for ack! Windoze?
    Yep. Using it now. It is acting just like Chrome did. Half the buttons in YL show question marks.

Shows all the smileys as codes too.

Same for font options.

And is is SLOW SLOW SLOW for me. Restarted, but no help. YL is still zippy, but it loads anything new real slow.

Leave a comment:

• jonnyseeandoh
    replied
    Is there a Safari for ack! Windoze?

Leave a comment:

• BadOrderKing
    replied
    Hold your horses on Firefox, the new version when it comes out of beta is supposed to be faster.
    It is much better now. It is 3.6, if that matters. I restarted my computer and have had no troubles since.

Originally posted by Amtkhog View Post
    Try Safari browser...
    I think I did once. I believe it came down with Itunes. Ill give it another whirl.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X