Did I miss something?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I miss something?

Are we under new management? Batman is Admin and Zeb is a Global Mod?

If none of my business, just say so.
    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

I bought YL. it's just a little change in management. carry on.
    -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

since I took over,'Im gonna make you a mod, Dawg. I paid 300 bucks & traded a used saddle for this place.
      Last edited by batman; 07-10-2010, 07:22 PM.
      -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

come on guys, knock it off...
        Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Originally posted by jetboater View Post
          come on guys, knock it off...
          I.m jonesin' for some Jim Beam Black & good stogie. get your ass down here.
          -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

actually, one week from today we should be good and shit faced my friend....

this time, we are gonna do an onion in foil too, with some teriyaki to go with the steaks...

Comment

actually, one week from today we should be good and shit faced my friend....

this time, we are gonna do an onion in foil too, with some teriyaki to go with the steaks...
              hell, I'm shitfaced now. started at 10:00 am. I'm gonna let you cook next time. I know it'll be good.
              -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

Originally posted by Hog&Tow View Post
                hell, I'm shitfaced now. started at 10:00 am. I'm gonna let you cook next time. I know it'll be good.
                it will be fine. Just one trip to the market for the fixins, I will have the cigars and Jim beam Black with me...

lookin forward to it Bro

Comment

it will be fine. Just one trip to the market for the fixins, I will have the cigars and Jim beam Black with me...

lookin forward to it Bro
                  hell yeah!
                  -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

Originally posted by Hog&Tow View Post
                    hell yeah!
                    just make sure that guest bedroom is empty,

Comment

Na man I'm waaay too lazy for that!!! Pounding that key board is more than enough exercise for me!

Comment

just make sure that guest bedroom is empty,
                        -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

I'm not as active on the forums as I once was. Batman stepped up to help admin the forum backend for us. I dropped my admin tag to smod just to reflect that I tend to mod and not admin as much anymore. It also allows questions to be directed more towards Batman so they can get answered promptly - something I haven't been able to keep up with.

Comment

Working...
                          X