Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a request

Zeb,

Can you add this plugin to the forum? Forum Runner - vBulletin Forum iPhone App

It makes viewing the forum on the iPhone pleasant.
    There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

I have a request/ suggestion too.....

Can you entertain the idea of adding the hierarchical link found at the top of the page under the YL logo, - this one,
    ( YardLimits.com > Announcements > Website Questions, Changes, Problems, and Stats > I got a request )

to the bottom of every page for faster navigation. The scrolling up and down gets tedious ( yes, i am a whiny pussy )

Thanks

glock
    "One dog barks at something, and a 100 dogs bark at the bark"......Chinese Proverb

Comment

I'll second the motion glock suggested; I too think it's a good idea to have some navigation at the bottom of each page. Thanks Zeb!
      Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

such would be handy indeed.
        sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

By the way, this is a free addon. Wouldn't cost the forum. Lots of iPhone owners here.
          There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Comment

Thanks for the new TOP link at the bottom.
            "One dog barks at something, and a 100 dogs bark at the bark"......Chinese Proverb

Comment

Since the site has went thru some changes could someone consider adding some of these free add ons to the forum like the Forum Runner add on? It makes viewing and posting easy from an iPhone and if there is any add on for Android phones I think that should be added also.
              Last edited by batman; 09-01-2010, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Thanks for adding this. Posting from my iPhone now and it's sweet.

Comment

Working...
                X