Gardening Board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gardening Board

So yeah I don't garden, but I do have a couple plants. How about a board for Gardening, and Flowers and such?
    Thick as Valve oil, Black, White, and Tuscan Red
    That's how thick the Railroadin' in my blood is!

Ich sehne mich wieder Meister der Iron Horse werden

Nothing about this is normal!

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

1/20/17

Originally posted by trainman51 View Post
    So yeah I don't garden, but I do have a couple plants. How about a board for Gardening, and Flowers and such?
    Why don't you start a tread in general, just to see how much interest you generate?

Comment

Originally posted by trainman51 View Post
      Originally posted by rrbob View Post
      Why don't you start a tread in general, just to see how much interest you generate?
      Good point. Maybe some ol retired rails could share a few tips.
      All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

If the thread pans out, create your own Social Group here; then you & other members can garden your hearts out.
        Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Working...
        X