X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ghostrider
    replied
    Ok enough about the FFA, just had to delete another smartass remark inflaming post by the usual person.

Leave a comment:

• TFB
    replied
    Am I the only one the feels like a Mr. Obvious skit from SNL is playing out in this thread?

Leave a comment:

• Tacothrill
    replied
    the shit pit is gone. good job cause no one could express an opinion in that place without being called a racist

Leave a comment:

• throttle
    replied
    :scratchchin:

Failure to learn means repeating, usually.

When one gets dumped on once and comes back for more....
    It will generally hit the fan after that.

Leave a comment:

• trainwayne
    replied
    Originally posted by ghostrider View Post
    Prime example of why its closed. ANd and example of what the mods where saying about some can can't walk away and leave it. Its closed and you crying anymore just doesn't matter.
    Whatever...

Leave a comment:

• ghostrider
    replied
    Originally posted by trainwayne View Post
    It was getting boring anyway..........the same 1/2 dozen rocket scientists in their bomb shelters getting their collective asses handed to them time after time was like shooting fish in a barrel.......and they just keep drinking their own kool-aid.
    Prime example of why its closed. ANd and example of what the mods where saying about some can can't walk away and leave it. Its closed and you crying anymore just doesn't matter.

Leave a comment:

• trainwayne
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeb View Post
    Your right. The political climate is very heated in this country, to say the least. Democrats and Republicans have both reported death threats, vandalism, etc the last few weeks. I think it is a good time for all of us here to just take a step back. Not saying that you have to disengage from your political feelings elsewhere. But I think it good that we disengage a bit from the political rhetoric here on the forum for a while.
    Could we get a new section called "Hide your head in the sand" ??

As I've said previously......It's your football

Leave a comment:

• trainwayne
    replied
    Originally posted by throttle View Post
    Didn't know you had a bomb shelter or drank Kool-Aid.....
    Learn something new every day...
    I don't have or do either....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by VITO View Post
    With the new bill that just passed this may have been the right time to close FFA. It might have got ugly.
    Your right. The political climate is very heated in this country, to say the least. Democrats and Republicans have both reported death threats, vandalism, etc the last few weeks. I think it is a good time for all of us here to just take a step back. Not saying that you have to disengage from your political feelings elsewhere. But I think it good that we disengage a bit from the political rhetoric here on the forum for a while.

Leave a comment:

• throttle
    replied
    It was getting boring anyway..........the same 1/2 dozen rocket scientists in their bomb shelters getting their collective asses handed to them time after time was like shooting fish in a barrel.......and they just keep drinking their own kool-aid.
    Didn't know you had a bomb shelter or drank Kool-Aid.....
    Learn something new every day...

Leave a comment:

• BadOrderKing
    replied
    Exhibit A, your honor.

Leave a comment:

• trainwayne
    replied
    Originally posted by ghostrider View Post
    NO might about it.....

Leave a comment:

• ghostrider
    replied
    Originally posted by VITO View Post
    With the new bill that just passed this may have been the right time to close FFA. It mught have got ugly.
    NO might about it.....

Leave a comment:

• VITO
    replied
    With the new bill that just passed this may have been the right time to close FFA. It might have got ugly.
    Last edited by VITO; 03-25-2010, 01:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• throttle
    replied
    Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
    The only problem with making your wife your hobby is they dont react too well to being thrown in the back of the closet to collect dust, once you have lost interest.
    some just call that divorce. More then a few have remarried, I mean "pulled them back out of the closet" after some time away. Hell, who knows, you might find the hobby more fun the second time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X