X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BadOrderKing
    replied
    Originally posted by trainwayne View Post
    Zeb,the bottom lime is that it's your football....that's all that really counts. I like reading all the railroad stuff too. I can go to the Moose Lodge or the VFW or the American Legion and talk politics...........with a beer in my hand

I can drink a beer while chatting on here and dont even have to be worried about being pulled over on the way home.

Leave a comment:

• trainwayne
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeb View Post
    I think it is time to end the FFA section and keep the focus on railroading and less polarizing things here. There are enough other political websites out there for debating politics.
    Zeb,the bottom lime is that it's your football....that's all that really counts. I like reading all the railroad stuff too. I can go to the Moose Lodge or the VFW or the American Legion and talk politics...........with a beer in my hand

Leave a comment:

• knuckledragger
    replied
    Hey, hey, HEY NOW!! Lets not jump the gun, BOK!

I prefer to find a point short of B to outlaw.

Leave a comment:

• BadOrderKing
    replied
    Thats right. We are just rails. Who really cares what we think anyways. As long as those trains make it from point A to point B.

Leave a comment:

• gcadays99
    replied
    Works for me as well. It was time for it to go I think.

Leave a comment:

• jonnyseeandoh
    replied
    I think that's a good idea, Zeb. We're just rails after all, and a little more civility is swell for me.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I think it is time to end the FFA section and keep the focus on railroading and less polarizing things here. There are enough other political websites out there for debating politics.

Leave a comment:

• I Am Weasel
    replied
    yup, noticed that too....

Leave a comment:

• WeAreLVRR
    started a topic Free For All...

Free For All...

What happened? I don't even see it on the main page?
Working...
X