This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VITO View Post
    With the new bill that just passed this may have been the right time to close FFA. It might have got ugly.
    Your right. The political climate is very heated in this country, to say the least. Democrats and Republicans have both reported death threats, vandalism, etc the last few weeks. I think it is a good time for all of us here to just take a step back. Not saying that you have to disengage from your political feelings elsewhere. But I think it good that we disengage a bit from the political rhetoric here on the forum for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by throttle View Post
      Didn't know you had a bomb shelter or drank Kool-Aid.....
      Learn something new every day...
      I don't have or do either....

Comment

Originally posted by Zeb View Post
        Your right. The political climate is very heated in this country, to say the least. Democrats and Republicans have both reported death threats, vandalism, etc the last few weeks. I think it is a good time for all of us here to just take a step back. Not saying that you have to disengage from your political feelings elsewhere. But I think it good that we disengage a bit from the political rhetoric here on the forum for a while.
        Could we get a new section called "Hide your head in the sand" ??

As I've said previously......It's your football

Comment

Originally posted by trainwayne View Post
          It was getting boring anyway..........the same 1/2 dozen rocket scientists in their bomb shelters getting their collective asses handed to them time after time was like shooting fish in a barrel.......and they just keep drinking their own kool-aid.
          Prime example of why its closed. ANd and example of what the mods where saying about some can can't walk away and leave it. Its closed and you crying anymore just doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostrider View Post
            Prime example of why its closed. ANd and example of what the mods where saying about some can can't walk away and leave it. Its closed and you crying anymore just doesn't matter.
            Whatever...

Comment

:scratchchin:

Failure to learn means repeating, usually.

When one gets dumped on once and comes back for more....
              It will generally hit the fan after that.
              I see the "moron meter" pegged you! It never fails...EVER!

Comment

the shit pit is gone. good job cause no one could express an opinion in that place without being called a racist
                <If it stinks, You did it>

Comment

Am I the only one the feels like a Mr. Obvious skit from SNL is playing out in this thread?
                  sigpic"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
                  ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

Comment

Ok enough about the FFA, just had to delete another smartass remark inflaming post by the usual person.

Comment

Working...
                    X