Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This and coin collecting WAS my hobby, since I am married.

My hobbies before I got married.......... Well, they got me married. LOL
    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

So, with Zeb disbanding FFA, what happens in a "flame war"? Just close the thread or, ban the involved?!
      "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreLVRR View Post
        So, with Zeb disbanding FFA, what happens in a "flame war"? Just close the thread or, ban the involved?!
        See the first rule....

General Rules:

* While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

* Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.

* Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.

* Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.

* We also do not allow posts that are sexually graphic in nature on the open forums or violate YardLimits community standards. The YardLimits team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.

* Discussion of illegal activities are not allowed.

* Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.

* We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.

* If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.

* Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.

* You cannot post any referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.

* You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests without consent from the YardLimits Staff.

* We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our forums are a privilege and not a right.

Any threads/posts of these types will be deleted

Comment

Originally posted by throttle View Post
          He is married, that is hobby enough.
          Niether of my ex-wives were anything like a hobby.......hobbies are fun

The first wife said that one day it was gonna be her or the damn Harley.....the bike's in the dining room as we speak

The second had license plates that said MY BROOM.......and her mother was a passenger side air bag......before they were invented.

Comment

Originally posted by trainwayne View Post

The first wife said that one day it was gonna be her or the damn Harley.....the bike's in the dining room as we speak

The second had license plates that said MY BROOM.......and her mother was a passenger side air bag......before they were invented.
            Sorry you had such lousy luck with women, wayne. My ex-wife is my present wife, and she is a great hobby!
            Last edited by rrbob; 03-25-2010, 12:56 AM.

Comment

See, they were hobbies, when you got bored you chose new ones!
              I see the "moron meter" pegged you! It never fails...EVER!

Comment

Originally posted by throttle View Post
                See, they were hobbies, when you got bored you chose new ones!
                Well, they were fun.....for a while

Comment

The only problem with making your wife your hobby is they dont react too well to being thrown in the back of the closet to collect dust, once you have lost interest.
                  All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
                    The only problem with making your wife your hobby is they dont react too well to being thrown in the back of the closet to collect dust, once you have lost interest.
                    And they sure don't take too well to being placed aside while you try another new hobby for a while.

"I mean, I was going to come back to you, Hon, really!"

yeah right clang (cast iron frying pan on the head)

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
                      some just call that divorce. More then a few have remarried, I mean "pulled them back out of the closet" after some time away. Hell, who knows, you might find the hobby more fun the second time.

Comment

With the new bill that just passed this may have been the right time to close FFA. It might have got ugly.
                        Last edited by VITO; 03-25-2010, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VITO View Post
                          With the new bill that just passed this may have been the right time to close FFA. It mught have got ugly.
                          NO might about it.....

Comment

Originally posted by ghostrider View Post
                            NO might about it.....
                            It was getting boring anyway..........the same 1/2 dozen rocket scientists in their bomb shelters getting their collective asses handed to them time after time was like shooting fish in a barrel.......and they just keep drinking their own kool-aid.

Comment

It was getting boring anyway..........the same 1/2 dozen rocket scientists in their bomb shelters getting their collective asses handed to them time after time was like shooting fish in a barrel.......and they just keep drinking their own kool-aid.
                              Exhibit A, your honor.

Comment

Didn't know you had a bomb shelter or drank Kool-Aid.....
                                Learn something new every day...

Comment

Working...
                                X