This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free For All...

What happened? I don't even see it on the main page?
    "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves." - Confucius

yup, noticed that too....

Comment

I think it is time to end the FFA section and keep the focus on railroading and less polarizing things here. There are enough other political websites out there for debating politics.

Comment

I think that's a good idea, Zeb. We're just rails after all, and a little more civility is swell for me.
        sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Works for me as well. It was time for it to go I think.

Comment

Thats right. We are just rails. Who really cares what we think anyways. As long as those trains make it from point A to point B.
            All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Hey, hey, HEY NOW!! Lets not jump the gun, BOK!

I prefer to find a point short of B to outlaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeb View Post
                I think it is time to end the FFA section and keep the focus on railroading and less polarizing things here. There are enough other political websites out there for debating politics.
                Zeb,the bottom lime is that it's your football....that's all that really counts. I like reading all the railroad stuff too. I can go to the Moose Lodge or the VFW or the American Legion and talk politics...........with a beer in my hand

Comment

Originally posted by trainwayne View Post
                  Zeb,the bottom lime is that it's your football....that's all that really counts. I like reading all the railroad stuff too. I can go to the Moose Lodge or the VFW or the American Legion and talk politics...........with a beer in my hand

I can drink a beer while chatting on here and dont even have to be worried about being pulled over on the way home.
                  All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
                    I can drink a beer while chatting on here and dont even have to be worried about being pulled over on the way home.
                    The owner of the local taxi company is a member at the Moose Lodge and The VFW.......I'm covered

Comment

Wow, this is sure going to save me a bunch of time!

Comment

Originally posted by rrbob View Post
                        Yeah, me too. I'll probably check in once every week or two.

Well, there are other places for this kind of thing. There certainly isn't any greater understanding between folks simply because we share an occupation or interest in it.

Did read a good joke. It was about a certain ethnic group/lawyers in case anyone recognizes it, but it fits very well for railroaders, truck drivers, farmers, well, just about any group of contentious individuals.

It goes: If you had five railroaders in a room together you'd have nine different opinions.

I just noticed all references to FFA posts are missing. Has it always been like that?

Well, it'll cost you much less for bandwidth...that's a plus.

I never joined the VFW or Legion...I never figured I could drink enough to stay in their good graces. Plus I like my liver...hee-hee.
                        Last edited by MuddyAxles; 03-24-2010, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rrbob View Post
                          Maybe you can get a "real" hobby now.....like building model trains.........
                          Last edited by trainwayne; 03-24-2010, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trainwayne View Post
                            Maybe you can get a "real" hobby now.....like building model trains.........
                            He is married, that is hobby enough.
                            I see the "moron meter" pegged you! It never fails...EVER!

Comment

Originally posted by throttle View Post
                              He is married, that is hobby enough.
                              Why is it no one told me this 20 years ago?
                              sigpic"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
                              ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

Comment

Working...
                              X