Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReRegistration

Zeb,

I had to completely register again and lost some message information I had on here. Was this due to the hack job from a week or so ago?
    sigpic"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
    ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

Originally posted by thefoyboy
    Zeb,

I had to completely register again and lost some message information I had on here. Was this due to the hack job from a week or so ago?
    Pretty much. While the old site wasn't lost and all info is still archived, I didn't want to take the chance of having the site unsecure. The site is now run with a different and commercial software solution. The old database couldn't be imported into the new forum. This is why everyone has to re-register.

Comment

Blasted Turks
      WTF Over??

Comment

Now I gotta start all over???
        I got whacked outta the private boyz club an everything!
        The carrier is fucking you...but you're helping them.

Comment

Originally posted by denver
          Now I gotta start all over???
          I got whacked outta the private boyz club an everything!
          Yer there......................

Comment

what a deal, forum gets hacked, then new look reregistration and everything...
            Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

just wish I had been with Mary Ann this whole time...
              Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Glad you were able to salvage most of it, Zeb. I was away for a while, and came back to finid the hacker had been here. Reregistering is a PITA, but a necessary thing. Thanks for the hard work. RR

Comment

Originally posted by RutlandRR
                  Glad you were able to salvage most of it, Zeb. I was away for a while, and came back to finid the hacker had been here. Reregistering is a PITA, but a necessary thing. Thanks for the hard work. RR
                  What was really a kick in the nuts was after I got this new forum so up and running and after many have re-registered, I finally found a script that would import all the old posts and user database over to this new forum. Oh well. I guess it is good to have a fresh install so this place runs fast.

Comment

Working...
                  X