Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free For All

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post
    No access there.
    edit your permissions.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by ghostrider View Post
      edit your permissions.
      Maybe he meant "excess". If so, I agree. The women in Waycar are just too damn skinny.
      All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
        Maybe he meant "excess". If so, I agree. The women in Waycar are just too damn skinny.
        Well there is the submit reply function and thread start ability of any member to post there pics they prefer.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by ghostrider View Post
          Well there is the submit reply function and thread start ability of any member to post there pics they prefer.
          Come on Ghost. I dont want to do aything about it, I just want to gripe. .... LOL
          All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
            Come on Ghost. I dont want to do aything about it, I just want to gripe. .... LOL
            Nope I do all the gripin around...... Probably enough for all of us.

            Comment


            • #21
              Agreed

              Originally posted by TFB View Post
              It is why I had hoped Current Events would be brought back and requested that. I believe there are sufficient numbers of people here who wish to cogitate on the issues of the day and express themselves with contemplative thought rather than reactionary junkyard banter. It is why I no longer go to FFA. There is no discussion and argument there. Only endless name calling with rarely a shred of honest consideration.
              It is not that I haven't tried to elevate the quality of the discussion.

              I only go there now when I have absolutely nothing better to do.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by MuddyAxles View Post
                It is not that I haven't tried to elevate the quality of the discussion.

                I only go there now when I have absolutely nothing better to do.
                As others have said, why submit yourself to being punished. Brick walls could give better replies and thoughts
                sigpic"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
                ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

                Comment


                • #23
                  you boys flatter yourselves.
                  -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Hog&Tow View Post
                    you boys flatter yourselves.
                    I do that in the shower.............
                    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      [QUOTE=BadOrderKing;164227]I do that in the shower............. [QUOTE]

                      Yea, with one of those mirrors that shows "close up" when you turn it around!
                      "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post

                        Yea, with one of those mirrors that shows "close up" when you turn it around!
                        I stole a side mirronr off my neighbors car......... I like that "Objects are larger than they appear" disclaimer. It makes me feel better.
                        All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          to those that said I ruined FFA & would get it closed. you also said I got Current Events closed. I hadn't posted there in over a month when it was shut down. not only members, but mods told me this. ain't it funny how someone that doesn't agree with the "status quo" is somehow a troublemaker?
                          -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Hog&Tow View Post
                            to those that said I ruined FFA & would get it closed. you also said I got Current Events closed. I hadn't posted there in over a month when it was shut down. not only members, but mods told me this. ain't it funny how someone that doesn't agree with the "status quo" is somehow a troublemaker?
                            --------
                            Last edited by throttle; 03-30-2010, 08:47 AM.
                            I see the "moron meter" pegged you! It never fails...EVER!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X