This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free For All

Is there such a place? He wondered aloud.

Yes, but its a madhouse. See your personal profile to retrieve your pass, if you dare.
    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Its like crack. You know it will kill you, but once you get it in your system, you keep going back for more.

Which brings me to the definition of insanity....... You know..... trying the same thing (argument) over and over, expecting a different result.
      All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

It's actually something I'm trying to stay away from now. Just alot of bickering between members. Usually over politics, Republicans vs Democrats and such. Neither side will back down, or win for that matter, just an endless battle.
        Junior: My hat blew off, daddy.
        Buford T. Justice: I hope your goddamn head was in it.

Comment

The children s section is listed as the brawlers, click that and the FFA will show in the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by PI_Division_Conductor View Post
            It's actually something I'm trying to stay away from now. Just alot of bickering between members. Usually over politics, Republicans vs Democrats and such. Neither side will back down, or win for that matter, just an endless battle.
            It is why I had hoped Current Events would be brought back and requested that. I believe there are sufficient numbers of people here who wish to cogitate on the issues of the day and express themselves with contemplative thought rather than reactionary junkyard banter. It is why I no longer go to FFA. There is no discussion and argument there. Only endless name calling with rarely a shred of honest consideration.
            sigpic"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
            ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

Comment

Originally posted by TFB View Post
              It is why I had hoped Current Events would be brought back and requested that. I believe there are sufficient numbers of people here who wish to cogitate on the issues of the day and express themselves with contemplative thought rather than reactionary junkyard banter. It is why I no longer go to FFA. There is no discussion and argument there. Only endless name calling with rarely a shred of honest consideration.
              for a man who "no longer goes there" I sure see your "thanks" a lot.
              -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

Thanking a cogent post is not posting which I have not done. If I see something on recent postings at the bottom of YL, I may look but I do not wade through the morass.
                sigpic"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."

Comment

I may look but I do not wade through the morass.
                  That's my New Years Resolution. To find morass.
                  "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Thanking a cogent post is not posting which I have not done. If I see something on recent postings at the bottom of YL, I may look but I do not wade through the morass.
                    [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lurker]Lurker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
                    -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

Boys Boys.....have we lost our way to the FFA? Last door on the left now.
                      sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
                        Boys Boys.....have we lost our way to the FFA? Last door on the left now.
                        Jonny, their looking for morass.
                        "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

No molasses..............

Comment

Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post
                            That's my New Years Resolution. To find morass.
                            That reminds me...... Anyone been to the Waycar lately?
                            All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
                              That reminds me...... Anyone been to the Waycar lately?
                              No access there.

Comment

Working...
                              X