Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found a cool hat.....

Zeb,

Damn nice hats. Did I miss this on here? Or, did I stumble on an unfinished idea?

YardLimits: Home: Zazzle.com Store
    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

I've got a stein and a coffee cup offered through cafepress with the old TRF logos!
    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
      I've got a stein and a coffee cup offered through cafepress with the old TRF logos!
      What is Cafepress and TRF.

Please excuse my amazing level of ignorance here.
      All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
        What is Cafepress and TRF.

Please excuse my amazing level of ignorance here.
        TRF = TheRailForum.com, the predecessor website to YardLimits.com.

We had some items members could buy with TRF logo's on it a few years ago.

Yes, the items on Zazzle are items I have been working on the last month. I had requests from some of the law firms for YardLimits.com promotional items that they could hand out.

I just received the first batch of bumper stickers. Not too bad.

I should be getting in some key chains, magnets, and a few hats in a couple of days. Gonna ship them off to Gordon & Elias so they can pass them out at some of the picnics/dinners they have for rail workers.

If you want to order some for yourself, feel free. If you want the hats without the law firm logo on the side, PM me and I will add a link for that.
        Last edited by Zeb; 10-21-2009, 01:10 PM.

Comment

You might as well just put me down for one on the 30th. (payday).

Comment

Working...
          X