Is it me or the site?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or the site?

When I click "new posts" the site looks normal except for the lists of threads. It is stretched so far sideways, that I can barely read the category on the right.

What happened?
    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Must be you.....looks OK to me.
    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

When I click on "New Post", I get the slider bar on the bottom and have to scroll sideways to see the whole screen.

Comment

I got the same issue with both IE and Mozilla.

Comment

Look normal to me -- IE7

Comment

Working ok now.............how about you BOK?

Comment

It's because of the sponsored link. It has a picture in the subject line.
              People with rubber pockets will steal soup!

Comment

Originally posted by Neverhome View Post
                It's because of the sponsored link. It has a picture in the subject line.
                Mozilla with noscript and adblock and I forget whatever else. I don't just let all and every crap code run when I open something. Way too much active shit out there for my liking.

Comment

I was gonna say it's just you, read my sig?
                  Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

That was my fault. Had added something last week and thought I had disabled it. It should be disabled now.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeb View Post
                      That was my fault. Had added something last week and thought I had disabled it. It should be disabled now.
                      50 lashes with a wet noodle for Zeb!!!!!!!

Just kidding, of course.

Thanks again to Zeb for his great work here, giving us a place to exchange railroad ideas and insults!

Comment

Originally posted by Zeb View Post
                        Originally posted by rrbob View Post
                        Working ok now.............how about you BOK?
                        Looks good and normal now. Thanks.

Not that it was a huge problem. I was just curious if I had some kind of bug or something.
                        All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Working again. Thanks for fixing it.

Comment

Had a problem this morning... A big thanks to Zeb for fixing it so I could post again!

Comment

Working...
                            X