zeb-cant access forums now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zeb-cant access forums now

zeb-when you click the yardlimits.com logo or type YardLimits.com - An Online Rail Labor Community we get the banner for the fallenbrotherfund and nothing else. i think there is a glitch on there you might need to look at. great job with the fbf site and glad to see others are already donating.
    --all postings by this poster are public information and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad-for their official position please see the particular carriers website

Originally posted by gsxr1000mxz800 View Post
    zeb-when you click the yardlimits.com logo or type YardLimits.com - An Online Rail Labor Community we get the banner for the fallenbrotherfund and nothing else. i think there is a glitch on there you might need to look at. great job with the fbf site and glad to see others are already donating.
    I see. Works with Firefox - but IE has problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeb View Post
      I see. Works with Firefox - but IE has problems.
      whatever you did you fixed the problem it is now working thanks
      --all postings by this poster are public information and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad-for their official position please see the particular carriers website

Comment

whatever you did you fixed the problem it is now working thanks
        Ya. Had too much banner code in there for IE. Trimmed it down a bit and got it working

Comment

Originally posted by Zeb View Post
          Ya. Had too much banner code in there for IE. Trimmed it down a bit and got it working
          zeb check out my request under the fallen brother section. maybe you can help me out. thanks

Comment

zeb check out my request under the fallen brother section. maybe you can help me out. thanks
            I just deleted that thread. It was messed up somehow. Repost it

Comment

Working...
            X