X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jonnyseeandoh
    started a topic Need a karma-lizer

Need a karma-lizer

Just a thought, would be fun to go back to the old karma tool rather than reputation. And place the up down buttons right there and visible so they would have a greater chance to be used. I'd like to up rep a lot of people but as they say, out of sight of mind, and I don't end up doing it as often as I should.

• jonnyseeandoh
    replied
    aaahOOOOOOOOO!

Leave a comment:

• Coyote
    replied
    Welcome back Jonny! I'll bet, jeannie, is racing her horses right about now.

Leave a comment:

• jonnyseeandoh
    replied
    I recognize all the vets. and even spotted Jeannie!

Leave a comment:

• ghostrider
    replied
    Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh! View Post
    Are you trying to remind me of Troll? Where did he go? Anyway, that image alone, tells me this is good plan the way we got it. He hit that smite button a lot.
    They are here, most of them are chatting here too, just using their Yardlimitrs names now..

Leave a comment:

• jonnyseeandoh
    replied
    Yes it's me, got sidetracked with Linux, MacOS X and of course my work. Decided Microsoft was four letter word, and well enough of that.

Leave a comment:

• throttle
    replied
    I thought that was you Johny,
    Good to see you back!

Yes, Troll is in another place, but he still "lurks" here... Hiya Troll!

Leave a comment:

• rrbob
    replied
    Are you trying to remind me of Troll? Where did he go? Anyway, that image alone, tells me this is good plan the way we got it. He hit that smite button a lot.
    Well, you have been around longer than I thought.

Troll is in another place.

Leave a comment:

• jonnyseeandoh
    replied
    Originally posted by throttle View Post
    That was a double edged sword at times and was OFTEN abused by some.
    It became a point for some members to smite others and watch their victims karma fall like a brick.

What we have works and most people don't care for that type of stuff anyway. Those that had to deal with the results of the Karma system well.....

Leave a comment:

• BadOrderKing
    replied
    What we have now is annoying at times because I cannot add rep to others as much as I would like. However, it DOES kinda have built in checks nd balances that way.

In all, I would say good system.

We tend to break off into groups anyways, forgetting unity. Not too bad, but it does happen. Dont need to encourage that.

Leave a comment:

• throttle
    replied
    That was a double edged sword at times and was OFTEN abused by some.
    It became a point for some members to smite others and watch their victims karma fall like a brick.

What we have works and most people don't care for that type of stuff anyway. Those that had to deal with the results of the Karma system well.....

Leave a comment:

• BadOrderKing
    replied
    Just a thought, would be fun to go back to the old karma tool rather than reputation. And place the up down buttons right there and visible so they would have a greater chance to be used. I'd like to up rep a lot of people but as they say, out of sight of mind, and I don't end up doing it as often as I should.
    The other side of the site has karma. Not sure how it works though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X