Need a karma-lizer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a karma-lizer

Just a thought, would be fun to go back to the old karma tool rather than reputation. And place the up down buttons right there and visible so they would have a greater chance to be used. I'd like to up rep a lot of people but as they say, out of sight of mind, and I don't end up doing it as often as I should.
    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh! View Post
    Just a thought, would be fun to go back to the old karma tool rather than reputation. And place the up down buttons right there and visible so they would have a greater chance to be used. I'd like to up rep a lot of people but as they say, out of sight of mind, and I don't end up doing it as often as I should.
    The other side of the site has karma. Not sure how it works though.
    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

That was a double edged sword at times and was OFTEN abused by some.
      It became a point for some members to smite others and watch their victims karma fall like a brick.

What we have works and most people don't care for that type of stuff anyway. Those that had to deal with the results of the Karma system well.....
      I see the "moron meter" pegged you! It never fails...EVER!

Comment

What we have now is annoying at times because I cannot add rep to others as much as I would like. However, it DOES kinda have built in checks nd balances that way.

In all, I would say good system.

We tend to break off into groups anyways, forgetting unity. Not too bad, but it does happen. Dont need to encourage that.
        All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by throttle View Post
          That was a double edged sword at times and was OFTEN abused by some.
          It became a point for some members to smite others and watch their victims karma fall like a brick.

What we have works and most people don't care for that type of stuff anyway. Those that had to deal with the results of the Karma system well.....
          Are you trying to remind me of Troll? Where did he go? Anyway, that image alone, tells me this is good plan the way we got it. He hit that smite button a lot.
          sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Are you trying to remind me of Troll? Where did he go? Anyway, that image alone, tells me this is good plan the way we got it. He hit that smite button a lot.
            Well, you have been around longer than I thought.

Troll is in another place.

Comment

I thought that was you Johny,
              Good to see you back!

Yes, Troll is in another place, but he still "lurks" here... Hiya Troll!
              I see the "moron meter" pegged you! It never fails...EVER!

Comment

Yes it's me, got sidetracked with Linux, MacOS X and of course my work. Decided Microsoft was four letter word, and well enough of that.

Comment

They are here, most of them are chatting here too, just using their Yardlimitrs names now..

Comment

I recognize all the vets. and even spotted Jeannie!

Comment

Welcome back Jonny! I'll bet, jeannie, is racing her horses right about now.
                      "A guy can't just sit around." Lawnchair Larry

Comment

aaahOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

Working...
                        X