Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email to post

Zeb

I have a couple e-mails that have several photos that I would like to post here. It is a big pain and time consuming to copy each photo to my computer, download it to photobucket and add it into my post.
    Is there any way of just e-mailing into a post, or is this a feature that can be added? Thanks.

as far as pics, you can use the "attachments" thingy. it's located above the "remove link" & insert email link" functions. just mouse over them & you will see it. once you click on it it will give you a menu to download stuff off your computer. it's similar to the "avatar" feature in the users CP. you don't have to use photobucket. they are finicky about what they allow anyway. damn.....we need a "testing" & "help" forum on here.
    -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

oh yeah I forgot to mention that I accidently banned myself doing this. if the little function thingy thinks you are submitting a virus infected link it will ban you right there on the spot. says "date ban is lifted -NEVER-" Ghost did it to himself once too.
      -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

Originally posted by Hog&Tow View Post
        oh yeah I forgot to mention that I accidently banned myself doing this. if the little function thingy thinks you are submitting a virus infected link it will ban you right there on the spot. says "date ban is lifted -NEVER-" Ghost did it to himself once too.
        Sorry Bob, Hog just raised my ears a bit on this one...... just let me know if I should take a hike out of your thread.

If you accidently ban yourself doing something like this, can you still contact the Admin or Mod to let them know what happened?
        All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
          Sorry Bob, Hog just raised my ears a bit on this one...... just let me know if I should take a hike out of your thread.

If you accidently ban yourself doing something like this, can you still contact the Admin or Mod to let them know what happened?
          No problem, I was going to ask the same question myself.

Comment

hell, I thought a mod had banned me. I could view the forum, but couldn't post. Zeb noticed the "banned" under my name & PM'd me, wanting to know who banned me. I was off about a week. banned my own damn self. they may have fixed that since all the changes on here. this was last year.
            -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

Working...
            X