Job Bank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Bank

I added a new section on the new front end called Job Bank. Not sure how much it will get used, but hopefully a lot.

The Job Bank section allows website visitors/members to post job listings. It is a feature rich system that will allow any potential company/employer full control over their job openings/listings. It also allows members/visitors to apply for any job posting by filling out the listing information or by uploading their resume to the job listing. Members can also post resumes for perspective employers to view and consider.

With the furlough numbers growing and railroad insurance running out for many, I figured this would be worth a try.

I would encourage anyone out there that is furloughed or seeking employment to post their resume. I would also encourage any perspective employer (especially anything to do with the rail industry) to post their openings here. I don't know of any place around that has a pool of already qualified rail employees such a we do.

You can visit the Job Bank at http://www.yardlimits.com/employment-listings to post your resume or job openings.
    Last edited by Zeb; 05-27-2009, 02:51 AM.
Working...
X