Uploading Images

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading Images

05/23 11 Eastern... I'm having trouble uploading images with a post. Anyone else? I get an error that says "not a valid image file."

I tried several images & double checked the file size, width & height.

Help!
    Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Yes, I have that happen to me too......I just thought I was doing something wrong.

Comment

the Waycar is gonna suck now
      Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Zebs got that feature turned off for now I believe...People need to start moving their photos to new side....I believe he's working on the forums...

Comment

I think we are talking about uploading photos in a post and not about the photo gallery on the front end.

Comment

I'll take a look. Just got home.

Comment

Fixed. I had installed Imagemagick on the server but had the settings wrong on the forum. Should work once again now and you should have better image conversion.

Comment

Working...
              X