Testing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing?

www.yardlimits.com went to a test page only this evening.

What are we testing? Did it work? Did I pass the test? Do I get a prize? resent: :lmao:

OK, I'm outta here.

Originally posted by robinhoodrail View Post
    www.yardlimits.com went to a test page only this evening.

What are we testing? Did it work? Did I pass the test? Do I get a prize? resent: :lmao:

OK, I'm outta here.

As I posted earlier, I am installing the new frontend. Use http://www.yardlimits.com/forums to reach the forums while the frontend is being installed.

Comment

Geez...

Zeb posted:
      I will be loading the new frontend tonight. Bookmark YardLimits.com - An Online Rail Labor Community to get to the forum while this process is going on. The Yardlimits.com link will not be working correctly while I load everything.
      Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Damn, you beat me to the punch by 2 minutes!
        Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

You should've used the SEARCH feature!

Comment

Working...
          X