Website redesign and overhaul

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zeb View Post
    I will be loading the new frontend tonight. Bookmark YardLimits.com - An Online Rail Labor Community to get to the forum while this process is going on. The Yardlimits.com link will not be working correctly while I load everything.
    Zeb, what am I supposed to do while I am at work tonight?
    Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Originally posted by jetboater View Post
      Zeb, what am I supposed to do while I am at work tonight?
      hello? what every other hard working american does. sleep. or sneak off and have sex. either one is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      --all postings by this poster are public information and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad-for their official position please see the particular carriers website

Comment

So no more red?
        "Question with boldness, hold to the truth, and speak without fear." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Well I just clicked the link and looked at the new front end design...... VERY NICE!

Shucks, We are starting to look all professional and shit....LOL
          All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X