No announcement yet.

Website redesign and overhaul

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where the money is being spent or will be spent.

Purchased thus far:

JomSocial Pro- Social Networking Component - cost $149
    JomComment Pro - Commenting System Component - cost $35
    MyBlog Pro - Blog System Component - cost $45
    Nice Talk Pro - Social Network Profile chat component - cost $35

Web Designer to rework forum template to match new frontend - 137.50, deposit paid. Est time to complete - 3 to 5 days. Another 137.50 due when designer is completed - total cost will be $275.

Seyret Pro - Full featured member video gallery component (allows for video conversion on upload) - cost $40

Still to be purchased:

Web Developer to customize JomSocial Component - est cost $500

Comment

Your $1000.00 was reached!!!

Dear Zeb- Just signed on and either there is a glitch or you have reached your $1000.00 !!!! Congratulations!
      Steve Gordon
      Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P.
      FELA Lawyer
      FELA Lawyer Blog
      Serving Injured Railroad Employees Nationwide
      Call for a FELA Lawyer 24/7/365
      800-773-6770

Comment

I do belief the ticker automatically shuts down on the end of the month, so at midnight it shut off...

Comment

Only 10 percent to go....seems this drive raised the money faster than previous ones. That could be a result of a better economy coming or more guys on furlough selling their blood to help out the website.....
          sigpic"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
          ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

Comment

New forum style installed. I will be loading the new frontend of the website in the next few days.

Comment

Wow, I was playing a game and new changes, gold........

Comment

I see........................

Comment

You can see how it ties into the style of the new frontend from the test site Welcome to the Frontpage

Comment

wow....takes some getting use to.
                    -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

No Comment!
                      WHALE OIL BEEF HOOKED

Comment

My eyes!!! I'm going blind! Sorry Zeb but with all due respect to your and your position but I really do not care for the new colors. Plus the size of the type. Granted I am 41 yrs old and "they" say that is when your vision starts to go if it was good to begin with but I this really seems to put a strain on my eyes trying the read the small type and the lighter colors. JMHO
                        "Question with boldness, hold to the truth, and speak without fear." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Div375 View Post
                          My eyes!!! I'm going blind! Sorry Zeb but with all due respect to your and your position but I really do not care for the new colors. Plus the size of the type. Granted I am 41 yrs old and "they" say that is when your vision starts to go if it was good to begin with but I this really seems to put a strain on my eyes trying the read the small type and the lighter colors. JMHO
                          ditto
                          People with rubber pockets will steal soup!

Comment

As far as type size goes, that is left up to the viewer. Anyone can change the size of the text from their browser to suit their viewing/reading preference.

Comment

If you want to use the old style, you can change back to it from your CP by editing the options and selecting the RedBar style.

But this new style will now be the forum default style since it was designed to match the new frontend of the website that will be installed over the next few days.

Also, many of the updates that will be applied will only be applied to the new style.

Comment

I don't mind the new style but this gold.....

Comment

Working...
                                X