Welcome to the new server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the new server

I have the forum somewhat up and running on the new server. If you are reading this, you are here on the new server.

I still have quite a bit of work to do to bring everything back online. But the the forum is open for posting while I work at getting stuff up and running.

Thanks for all the hard work Zeb!!!

HB
    "Never argue with an idiot; people watching might not be able to tell the difference".

Posts by Hornblower are merely opinions of Hornblower and are for entertainment only. Hornblower does not represent any railroad anywhere. Feel free to pass over any post that offends you.

Comment

hey, new day, new Look !

we appreciate ALL you do

thank you

jeannie
      live well ......laugh often.........Love much

shop local
      &
      buy American

never wrestle with a pig, you both get all dirty & the pig likes it

Comment

I like it. [cool]
        -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

Zeb, you are DA MAN!!! We can't thank you enough for you hard work..
          "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."
          -Cicero, 55 BC

Comment

Niiiiice!

Comment

Thanks for the effort put into this great site!

Comment

see what happens?!?!?! we all send donations and bailouts and what does he do??? buy beers for everyone??? no... offer up a member appreciation bbq??? no... he spends it like a CEO and upgrades his colors!!!! LMAO!!!

we be watching you!!!!

j/k... i dig the new look keep up the hard work and i'm happy to have given a little bit to the cause!

Comment

Kool.......!!!!!

Comment

Very nice, good work!

Comment

Good Job
                      WHALE OIL BEEF HOOKED

Comment

I really like the new look. That yellow was starting to get old. This makes me feel fresh all over again! Thanks Zeb!

Comment

The look is better, but the column is narrow. Any way to widen it Zeb? Thx. Reminds me of the narrow/phone and wide/hirez styles you had on here a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogbearbyter View Post
                            The look is better, but the column is narrow. Any way to widen it Zeb? Thx. Reminds me of the narrow/phone and wide/hirez styles you had on here a while back.

It really depends on your monitor on how narrow it looks.

I have used a 17", 15.4", and 15" monitor while fixing up the site. Right now the site fits good on a 15 or to 17" monitor. Any larger and it will look a little narrow.

I'll see about adding another theme down the road for larger monitors.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeb View Post
                              It really depends on your monitor on how narrow it looks.

I have used a 17", 15.4", and 15" monitor while fixing up the site. Right now the site fits good on a 15 or to 17" monitor. Any larger and it will look a little narrow.

I'll see about adding another theme down the road for larger monitors.
                              It's wide on my screen. Us poor folks like me have a 15" monitor so its great....

I think we all have to reset our timezones in usercp as well.... Mine says 10:45 am right now. Maybe ZEB added the "back to the future" plug-in to the site...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X