New YardLimits.com Admin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOK View Post
    I changed my mind. Red just isn't your color.

Good luck, my friend.
    I agree, your first order of business is to change the red to ?? yellow??

Comment

Link,
      Are you still gonna ball bust over the search feature? Good luck as an Admin!
      "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by nsrlink View Post
        I just wanted to take a moment & fill the members in on a small change. The Senior Moderators (SMods) who are the governing body here at YardLimits have (for some reason) decided to make me the website Administrator. Steve Gordon, FELAFella, owner, has given his blessing as well. So all of you know, this is not the same Admin role we had years ago when the site was under different ownership. Today, the role of Admin is to help work with an IT professional & help keep the site updated, & help handle member user requests. It's mainly the back end administrative stuff interfacing with the front end everyone sees when they log in.

I'll do my best to get to things as often as possible, but understand I need to "get up to speed" on a few things & I certainly don't want to "break" anything in the process. Plus, like most everyone here, I have a full time career on the side. I know we have some things that need attention & haven't been updated in a while & I'll do my best to address those things in priority order as time permits. I'll look back over some of the outstanding issues & see what we can accomplish.

Finally, thanks to all of you for being here & being a part of this online rail labor community.

NSRLink
        Congrats. Is batman still around?
        --all postings by this poster are public information and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad-for their official position please see the particular carriers website

Comment

Originally posted by gsxr1000mxz800 View Post
          Congrats. Is batman still around?
          Thanks. I don't think so. I haven't heard anything out of the caped crusader in quite some time.
          Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

I'm calling crewcall right now and make sure this was a legal bump!!

Seriously tho, congrats!! You'll do a good job!
            NS RFE quote from my last "bad boy" letter: "NO LESS THAN 100% RULES COMPLIANCE WILL BE TOLERATED."

Gave 74.9% in 2014, 100% of the time.
            Giving 80.6% in 2015, 100% of the time

Comment

Originally posted by Munseeman View Post
              I'm calling crewcall right now and make sure this was a legal bump!!

Seriously tho, congrats!! You'll do a good job!
              ".....Desk 21, Please Hold........"
              ...Or...
              "All agents are busy now. Please try your call again later."
              Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Congrats Link!

HB
                "Never argue with an idiot; people watching might not be able to tell the difference".

Posts by Hornblower are merely opinions of Hornblower and are for entertainment only. Hornblower does not represent any railroad anywhere. Feel free to pass over any post that offends you.

Comment

Originally posted by Vic_Vega View Post
                  Good luck. I think we all hope this doesn't interfere too much with your role as the YL chief archivist.

He will get no slack cut to him in the archivist dept!!!!
                  "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

Comment

Link its a demotion..
                    I see the "moron meter" pegged you! It never fails...EVER!

Comment

What have you guys heard about our new trainmaster, nsrlink? lol

Comment

Originally posted by LLL View Post
                        What have you guys heard about our new trainmaster, nsrlink? lol
                        He's a mean bastard.

Comment

Working...
                        X