Viewing this Forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viewing this Forum

In order to view the threads in most of the forums on YardLimits, users must first log in.
    NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

you dont realize many of us have been having issues logging in to yard limits. To be able to log in to send this message I had to turn norton off and use the safari browser. This has been an ongoing thing for me for the past six months or so. The link to log on using facebook which used to work great has been useless, to me at least, for the past six months also. Its been great being able to view the posts without having to go through the hassle of logging in. Please make the forum public again. Thank you

Comment

Why would you install a virus like Norton on your computer?

Comment

Cheers!
        I did it for the LULZ
        evansb_1989@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by bnsfslave View Post
          you dont realize many of us have been having issues logging in to yard limits. To be able to log in to send this message I had to turn norton off and use the safari browser. This has been an ongoing thing for me for the past six months or so. The link to log on using facebook which used to work great has been useless, to me at least, for the past six months also. Its been great being able to view the posts without having to go through the hassle of logging in. Please make the forum public again. Thank you
          I use Norton professional and I have no problems, I also use firefox, aol and IE to name a few and haven't had issues.

Comment

Well then tell me why when I try logging in it says thank you for logging in and then the screen after that it doesnt show me logged in? I keep trying to log in after that and its just an endless circle.

Comment

Try Firefox and/or Google Chrome browsers. Also, it may be a good idea to visit our Tech Forum and run ComboFix on your computer. Please let us know in this thread if these suggestion resolve your problems. It may be helpful to others.
              NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

First off, if it takes you back to a screen that shows you not logged in, try hitting "todays posts" and see if it does not show you logged in. ALSO... Check the box "Remember me".

Secondly... Use Firefox and once logged in, click "New posts" then bookmark the page and put it in the bookmark bar on your browser. Works like a charm for me and I never have to log in. Of course, I dont share my computer much either.
                All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

I just bought a brand new computer this morning and had the same issues logging in as I did with the other two I have, so I can safely say its the site and not my computer that is the problem. But I did click the remember me button and it logged me in right away after I had tried several times without clicking the box.

Comment

Originally posted by bnsfslave View Post
                    I just bought a brand new computer this morning and had the same issues logging in as I did with the other two I have, so I can safely say its the site and not my computer that is the problem. But I did click the remember me button and it logged me in right away after I had tried several times without clicking the box.
                    Everytime I log in on a different computer I have the same trouble unless I click that option. Has something to do with how the site refreshes and goes from page to page. It'll forget ya that quick. LOL
                    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

I just dug out a laptop that I have not turned on in months. Using Firefox, I clicked the Yardlimits bookmark and It took me directly to the "New Posts" and had me logged in.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
                        I just dug out a laptop that I have not turned on in months. Using Firefox, I clicked the Yardlimits bookmark and It took me directly to the "New Posts" and had me logged in.

"Firefox" was the link right below "bears".
                        "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

Comment

So what brought this about? Drinking in the mod's shop, trying something out or Batman spilled something on the puter and it went "zzztttt".

you can tell me to mind my own business, just curious though.
                          "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X