No announcement yet.

Forum Runner for iPhone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...on the android version of the app you can't post or message from the free version.

Comment

I love the fact that this App gives you the ability to moderate from your phone. I can move,merge,delete or close threads. Not that I do it that much but sometimes you need to.
      There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Comment

anyone know if your able to run the emulator from iphone or droid?

Comment

Originally posted by batman View Post
          Just got the App. It's fantastic for viewing this forum on an iPhone.
          Picked up the V' Iphone a couple of days ago and got this as well. Thanks MH and Batman for this.
          sigpic"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
          ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

Comment

Takes some experimenting to fully utilize the app. I really like it. You can add YL to favorites and that link will be on the main Forum Runner page. Only took me a couple of weeks to notice that.
            NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

Originally posted by batman
              Takes some experimenting to fully utilize the app. I really like it. You can add YL to favorites and that link will be on the main Forum Runner page. Only took me a couple of weeks to notice that.
              You still can't, at least I can't, dig too deep into some things using the app. Basic moderation yes, but take the spammers from the other night. It would have taken me all night to flip over to YL with Safari and look at him closer.

Btw: at the top of the screen is a small arrow pointing to the right. It opens the full functional view of te page you are using.
              All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Sending this on the forum runner for android. I like the runner, works a lot like the gmail thingy.
                Thick as Valve oil, Black, White, and Tuscan Red
                That's how thick the Railroadin' in my blood is!

Ich sehne mich wieder Meister der Iron Horse werden

Nothing about this is normal!

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

1/20/17

Comment

Just thought of something interesting from using the ForumRunner app. I wonder if there is a way to add a CURRENT POSTS to the actual forum when viewing from a computer. In other words, instead of visiting each section there would be a section with all the new threads or posts. That way you would not have to go into each section to view new threads. The new threads would already be up and accessible by what is most current on the forum.

So a new section that would have all of the current threads or posts in one section.
                  There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Comment

Already have it. 'New Posts' in the top toolbar that contains User CP, Log Out, etc.
                    NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

Also helps to change your thread view to newest first.
                      All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by batman View Post
                        Already have it. 'New Posts' in the top toolbar that contains User CP, Log Out, etc.
                        Ah HA there ya go. All this time and I didnt notice.

Comment

Has anyone else experienced a problem with Forum Runner today?

I am on it now with no troubles, but getting here was not pleasant.

When I opened YL it prompted me that the admin was running an outdated version and it took me back to FR home. I clicked it again and it took me right in here with no warning. I tried to reply to a post and all I had was a moderation menu. No reply option or anything. He'll I figured the thread may have been locked, but no I was nit logged in. HOW THE HECK did I have a moderation menu while not logged in?

Anywho, I logged in and everything seems ok. Just another odd occurance on my end as usual.

Comment

The latest update is awesome. The update focuses more on searchability. Link should LOVE it.

Comment

See the search bar at the top of the forum list. Not sure if that is new?

The tabs at the top of the second photo for participated threads, ten day search and since last visit.

Best of all is the attachment option that I am testing right now.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X