Forum Runner for iPhone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Runner for iPhone

Thanks for the request for this plug-in, Mike Honcho.

Forum Reader is now installed on YardLimits. From your iPhone, iPad or iPad Touch - visit YardLimits.com and you'll be directed to the source for purchasing the app ($1.99). Download, install and enjoy.
    NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Just got the App. It's fantastic for viewing this forum on an iPhone.
    NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

Awesome!
      There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Comment

This is going to be a time killer.
        There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Comment

OH now I want to see how good it is.. thx

Comment

This works great. It's worth a $1.99 if you visit this site frequently and it's optimized fir the iPhone 4. Looks super crisp on the retina display.

Comment

Originally posted by batman
              Thanks for the request for this plug-in, Mike Honcho.

Forum Reader is now installed on YardLimits. From your iPhone, iPad or iPad Touch - visit YardLimits.com and you'll be directed to the source for purchasing the app ($1.99). Download, install and enjoy.
              I will do some more research on other mobile enhancements as well and post them here.

Comment

Like the forum runner. Thx

Comment

What's the difference? I can view and navigate on my Evo just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by 02blkws6 View Post
                    What's the difference? I can view and navigate on my Evo just fine.
                    You can view and navigate from the iPhone as well but this works much better. Version coming out for Android soon.

Forum Runner Features:

Browse your favorite forums in an easy-to-use interface with multiple notification types (Private message, subscription, etc)

Fully customizable home screen with favorite forums

Monetize your Forum using Google AdSense

FREE push notification support for iPhone and iPad! Get private message and subscribed thread updates from your favorite forums in the background!

Poll updates (Messages/Subscriptions) from favorites on home screen

View graphical poll results and vote on forum polls

Basic moderation support for forum moderators and admins

Image attachment thumbnail and full size viewing from threads

View a thread page's image attachments in one convienient browser

Save thread images to your iPhone/iPod Touch library

Fully searchable forums

View embedded links without leaving the app, including YouTube videos

Supports portrait AND landscape mode in app

Full posting options (quote posts, start new reply)

Attach unlimited photos from your library (or take photo from camera and upload to forum)

Full support for private messages and private message folders

Full support for thread subscriptions - track your favorite threads!

http://www.forumrunner.net/

Comment

Installed it on my Iphone!! Love it!! Especially at the AFHT when I get a room that dosn't acess the wi-fi so I can use my net-book. Thanks for the Forum Runner request Mike!! All I can say bout using it is...if you come to Yardlimits very often..You cant spend 1.99 for anything better!! No more pinching to zoom to be able to see the page,I can moderate,get messages,etc...No need for the added weight of my laptop in my grip!!!
                      Last edited by fatboy; 10-27-2010, 12:20 AM.
                      I may not be king..But..ITS GOOD TO BE QUEEN

Comment

Yeah, It is a great app. Best 1.99 I have spent for an app so far.

Comment

Originally posted by woody916 View Post
                          Yeah, It is a great app. Best 1.99 I have spent for an app so far.
                          What does the pay version do that the free version doesn't? I have the free version and it works well.
                          Hire more Rons, not morons.

Comment

Where is the free version? I'm a railroader, and a fucking tightwad. I like free stuff.
                            "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post
                              Where is the free version? I'm a railroader, and a fucking tightwad. I like free stuff.
                              And since we are railroaders, that means you're lazy, too.

Go to the App Store in iTunes and search Forum Runner Free. There's a free one for iPad, too.

Saving $2.00 will make me LOS and get fired availability.
                              Hire more Rons, not morons.

Comment

Working...
                              X