• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MuddyAxles
    replied
    Yeah, yeah, yeah

Originally posted by batman View Post
    VBulletin updates:
    to quote Zeb: "The upgrades MUST be done. Not doing so, leaves the site very unsecure and outdated."
    I've read around the web that many, many users are disenchanted with vBulletin and their schemes.

If you have to pay extra for the updates, are the security risks real or imagined by vBulletin's schemers? It is owned by Internet Brands somehow and they are known to be ones seeking to "maximize" profits.

(Disclaimer: IB also owns site from which I was booted, so there is no love lost between us, but I am always happy to report less-than-stellar news about them.)

Leave a comment:

• Dogbearbyter
    replied
    Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
    I'll take any or all of those!
    60's brain cells?

Leave a comment:

• jonnyseeandoh
    replied
    I'll take any or all of those!

Leave a comment:

• FELA FELLA
    replied
    Originally posted by Coyote View Post
    Actually, the first Camaro was a 1967 model and I wish I had one.
    See what those 60's did to the brain cells. Yes it would be nice to have one. While we are at it, can we add to the wish list a Shelby GT350 or GT500, or maybe a 68' GTO?

Leave a comment:

• Coyote
    replied
    Actually, the first Camaro was a 1967 model and I wish I had one.

Leave a comment:

• bear
    replied
    Originally posted by FELA FELLA View Post
    It is very important to stay current on all software updates for security reasons and search engine optimization. The speed of a site is now becoming a consideration of how it fairs with Google on searches. About a 17 months ago, there was a discussion about trying to increase membership. That can be done the old-fashioned way and should but it can also be done by optimizing the site. However, you can only get a 66' Camaro to go so fast...
    Absolutely! I appreciate Zeb's time, energy, and attention to this forum. Man, I didn't realize how addicted I was to this site until I was shut out during the upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• FELA FELLA
    replied
    It is very important to stay current on all software updates for security reasons and search engine optimization. The speed of a site is now becoming a consideration of how it fairs with Google on searches. About a 17 months ago, there was a discussion about trying to increase membership. That can be done the old-fashioned way and should but it can also be done by optimizing the site. However, you can only get a 66' Camaro to go so fast...

Leave a comment:

• bamaNS
    replied
    Originally posted by PI_Division_Conductor View Post
    I like it the way it is
    I agree 100%......I wish they could update but leave it the way it looks right now.....

Leave a comment:

• Bradoplata
    replied
    did the new post search, tried to go to page two and a "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." error appeared. Tried it several times and got the same result. Using google chrome.

Leave a comment:

• batman
    replied
    Originally posted by yankeflyer View Post
    so are you going to sign me into the BLE-T forum or what -?? its a week old request
    Re-submit your request to join the BLET forum. The request now goes to batman.

Leave a comment:

• batman
    replied
    VBulletin updates:
    to quote Zeb: "The upgrades MUST be done. Not doing so, leaves the site very unsecure and outdated."

Leave a comment:

• batman
    replied
    Originally posted by yankeflyer View Post
    so are you going to sign me into the BLE-T forum or what -?? its a week old request
    I don't know where those requests are routed. It wasn't to me, but, I'll find out.

Leave a comment:

• yankeflyer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hog and Tow
    replied
    why can't we get the Newslink section to actually link to an article, instead of going through a bunch of BS to access the link?

Leave a comment:

• PI_Division_Conductor
    replied
    I like it the way it is

Leave a comment:

Working...
X