Updating website software tonight - 8/5/10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating website software tonight - 8/5/10

Please note that the forum software will be updated tonight.

This is a major update and therefore we will have to take the site offline as work is being done.
    Maintenance will start at midnight 12am Eastern time.

Last edited by Webmaster; 08-08-2010, 12:27 PM.

Originally posted by Webmaster View Post
    Please note that the forum software will be updated tonight.

This is a major update and therefore we will have to take the site offline as work is being done.
    Maintenance will start at midnight 12am Eastern time.

For approximately how long?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostrider View Post
      For approximately how long?
      The site may be down anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
      We will try to bring the site back live as soon as possible.

Comment

I forecast myself having withdrawals; unsure if I can go that long without my beloved YL. Thanks for keeping us up to date though!
        Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

As I am on a 36 hour day, i will retire early so will have to wait til morning to see what's new.
          sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

This is exactly why I work nights. LOL
            All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

what's being updated?

Comment

The whole software package it sounds like. Maybe some new color schemes!
                sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
                  The whole software package it sounds like. Maybe some new color schemes!
                  Fuck! Not again! I hate the color changes.
                  "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post
                    Fuck! Not again! I hate the color changes.
                    After the grief we all gave Zeb about the last change, surely he wouldnt torture himself like that again.
                    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

[jinx]I was on one forum that did a big update, and everything for about 6 months just disappeared.[/jinx]

Comment

Forum should now look and feel as it did before, however some posts made between Friday afternoon and Saturday night have been lost.

It's probably for the best.

Comment

Working...
                        X