X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeb
    started a topic Blackberry Messenger Group

Blackberry Messenger Group

For those with a BlackBerry, we now have a BlackBerry user group.

You will need the latest version of BlackBerry Messenger to be able to use the groups function. You can download it here - www.blackberry.com/messenger

You can scan this bar code with your BlackBerry to join.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Zeb; 05-02-2010, 05:21 PM.

• setoutmode
    replied
    Originally posted by kslager View Post
    I keep getting 'YardLimits.com Joining Failed' when i scan the bar code with my Storm...
    Mine appears to have scanned, just wait for confirmation. . . .

Leave a comment:

• kslager
    replied
    I keep getting 'YardLimits.com Joining Failed' when i scan the bar code with my Storm...

Leave a comment:

• trainman51
    replied
    Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
    Android phones in general suck battery, but if you dim your screen a bit, and don't play tooo much you can last all day, but that said, heavy duty batteries are available for the Droid.
    Car Charger lives in the car, second charger kept in laptop case. If I'm far enough away from the car that I can't get the car charger (ie when I travel to jersey) I do have my laptop therefore a charger as well. If all else fails I just plug it into the computer, or do without.

Leave a comment:

• jonnyseeandoh
    replied
    Originally posted by Mistah View Post
    make sure you carry your charger with you everywhere.........
    Android phones in general suck battery, but if you dim your screen a bit, and don't play tooo much you can last all day, but that said, heavy duty batteries are available for the Droid.

Leave a comment:

• Mistah
    replied
    Originally posted by gsxr1000mxz800 View Post
    i am not sure if this is like black berry messenger itself. so take this warning as you want. i know everyone shuts their phones off at work while on moving trains. however black berry messenger when accepting someone to your contacts lists shows them whether you are availible or not. availible means phone is on. just a though/warning.
    the new version doesnt set you unvail/avail if the phone is off i dont think but it wont show as your message being delivered if the phone is off. just set yourself unavailable 24/7 and read your msgs as you want. as long as you dont open that actual message it wont show as read.

Leave a comment:

• Mistah
    replied
    Originally posted by trainman51 View Post
    I plan to get a Droid....
    make sure you carry your charger with you everywhere.........

Leave a comment:

• Mike Honcho
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeb View Post
    I'll see what I can do. I haven't been online much the last few weeks. The website needs a ton of updating done.

By the way, this is a free addon. Wouldn't cost the forum. Lots of iPhone owners here.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Honcho
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeb View Post
    I'll see what I can do. I haven't been online much the last few weeks. The website needs a ton of updating done.
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Mike Honcho View Post
    Zeb,

Can you add this plugin to the forum? Forum Runner - vBulletin Forum iPhone App

It makes viewing the forum on the iPhone pleasant.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Honcho
    replied
    Zeb,

Can you add this plugin to the forum? Forum Runner - vBulletin Forum iPhone App

It makes viewing the forum on the iPhone pleasant.

Leave a comment:

• gsxr1000mxz800
    replied
    i am not sure if this is like black berry messenger itself. so take this warning as you want. i know everyone shuts their phones off at work while on moving trains. however black berry messenger when accepting someone to your contacts lists shows them whether you are availible or not. availible means phone is on. just a though/warning.

Leave a comment:

• jonnyseeandoh
    replied
    The Droid is highly rated too, I'll be getting one if I ever get on to Verizon. Using the original Tmob G1 for now.

Leave a comment:

• trainman51
    replied
    Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
    Smart Cookie.....open source all the way!
    I'm with VZW so I'll be getting the Motorola Droid. Motorola and open source=Match made in Heaven!

Leave a comment:

• jonnyseeandoh
    replied
    The code itself bears a command that works on a blackberry. Scanning with my Android phone I can read it but of course my phone doesn't speak blackberry.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X