Blackberry Messenger Group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gsxr1000mxz800 View Post
    i am not sure if this is like black berry messenger itself. so take this warning as you want. i know everyone shuts their phones off at work while on moving trains. however black berry messenger when accepting someone to your contacts lists shows them whether you are availible or not. availible means phone is on. just a though/warning.
    the new version doesnt set you unvail/avail if the phone is off i dont think but it wont show as your message being delivered if the phone is off. just set yourself unavailable 24/7 and read your msgs as you want. as long as you dont open that actual message it wont show as read.
    Huck Fancock.
    So long as there is management mentality that seeks to treat its
    employee as a piece of equipment to obtain maximum use in the same
    manner as a piece of equipment, and thereafter, discard the employee,
    there must be a Union - a labor movement - to get paid while watching
    that employee be treated as a piece of equipment.

John Hancock

Comment

Originally posted by Mistah View Post
      make sure you carry your charger with you everywhere.........
      Android phones in general suck battery, but if you dim your screen a bit, and don't play tooo much you can last all day, but that said, heavy duty batteries are available for the Droid.
      sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
        Android phones in general suck battery, but if you dim your screen a bit, and don't play tooo much you can last all day, but that said, heavy duty batteries are available for the Droid.
        Car Charger lives in the car, second charger kept in laptop case. If I'm far enough away from the car that I can't get the car charger (ie when I travel to jersey) I do have my laptop therefore a charger as well. If all else fails I just plug it into the computer, or do without.
        Thick as Valve oil, Black, White, and Tuscan Red
        That's how thick the Railroadin' in my blood is!

Ich sehne mich wieder Meister der Iron Horse werden

Nothing about this is normal!

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

1/20/17

Comment

I keep getting 'YardLimits.com Joining Failed' when i scan the bar code with my Storm...

Comment

Originally posted by kslager View Post
            I keep getting 'YardLimits.com Joining Failed' when i scan the bar code with my Storm...
            Mine appears to have scanned, just wait for confirmation. . . .

Comment

Working...
            X