Blackberry Messenger Group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackberry Messenger Group

For those with a BlackBerry, we now have a BlackBerry user group.

You will need the latest version of BlackBerry Messenger to be able to use the groups function. You can download it here - www.blackberry.com/messenger

You can scan this bar code with your BlackBerry to join.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Zeb; 05-02-2010, 05:21 PM.

ok i have a blackberry. i have never scanned a barcode. how do you do it? i have an 8330
    "I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees"
    Emiliano Zapata 8/8/1879 - 4/10/1919

Comment

Take a close up picture with your phone's camera. It works on Android and Iphone automatically, but of course we who have those can't play.
      sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

I plan to get a Droid....
        Thick as Valve oil, Black, White, and Tuscan Red
        That's how thick the Railroadin' in my blood is!

Ich sehne mich wieder Meister der Iron Horse werden

Nothing about this is normal!

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

1/20/17

Comment

Smart Cookie.....open source all the way!
          sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by cornhusker View Post
            ok i have a blackberry. i have never scanned a barcode. how do you do it? i have an 8330
            Make sure you have the latest version of Blackberry messenger. Then look under the groups section. It has an option to scan a barcode to join a group.

Comment

The code itself bears a command that works on a blackberry. Scanning with my Android phone I can read it but of course my phone doesn't speak blackberry.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
                Smart Cookie.....open source all the way!
                I'm with VZW so I'll be getting the Motorola Droid. Motorola and open source=Match made in Heaven!
                Thick as Valve oil, Black, White, and Tuscan Red
                That's how thick the Railroadin' in my blood is!

Ich sehne mich wieder Meister der Iron Horse werden

Nothing about this is normal!

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

1/20/17

Comment

The Droid is highly rated too, I'll be getting one if I ever get on to Verizon. Using the original Tmob G1 for now.

Comment

i am not sure if this is like black berry messenger itself. so take this warning as you want. i know everyone shuts their phones off at work while on moving trains. however black berry messenger when accepting someone to your contacts lists shows them whether you are availible or not. availible means phone is on. just a though/warning.
                    --all postings by this poster are public information and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad-for their official position please see the particular carriers website

Comment

Zeb,

Can you add this plugin to the forum? Forum Runner - vBulletin Forum iPhone App

It makes viewing the forum on the iPhone pleasant.
                      There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Honcho View Post
                        Zeb,

Can you add this plugin to the forum? Forum Runner - vBulletin Forum iPhone App

It makes viewing the forum on the iPhone pleasant.
                        I'll see what I can do. I haven't been online much the last few weeks. The website needs a ton of updating done.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeb View Post
                          I'll see what I can do. I haven't been online much the last few weeks. The website needs a ton of updating done.
                          Thanks!
                          There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeb View Post

By the way, this is a free addon. Wouldn't cost the forum. Lots of iPhone owners here.

Comment

Originally posted by trainman51 View Post
                              I plan to get a Droid....
                              make sure you carry your charger with you everywhere.........
                              Huck Fancock.
                              So long as there is management mentality that seeks to treat its
                              employee as a piece of equipment to obtain maximum use in the same
                              manner as a piece of equipment, and thereafter, discard the employee,
                              there must be a Union - a labor movement - to get paid while watching
                              that employee be treated as a piece of equipment.

John Hancock

Comment

Working...
                              X